Each year, I spend over 1,000 hours Coaching people. With a 100% success rate, I’ve helped hundreds of business owners from all sorts of sectors to successfully build and grow their business. I do it in a way that enables them to work fewer hours – making more time for the things they enjoy. The journey is yours – my role is to get you there, quickly and safely.
To give every business owner a business to be proud of and a life worth living.
I conduct all the Coaching activities with my clients. My job is to deliver the results that my clients want. My role involves all of the sales activities and I also do all of the presenting at our events.
This is where all the sales interactions start. I spend my time building relationships with strategic partners who we can run events with, networking meetings to spread the word about what we do and get people interested in attending our free events.
Here at REACH Business Coaching our vision is to “give every business owner a business to be proud of and a life worth living”. To achieve this, we will ensure that every person we Coach will get the very best knowledge they need to move their business forwards. This can be either be in the form of books, audio books, e-books, DVDs, CDs, as well as encouraging everyone to be responsible for their learnings by attending workshops and Seminars when relevant. We will also encourage people to actively participate with other members of the REACH Business Coaching Community to ensure a healthy level of peer to peer learnings.
We also believe that whilst it’s important to DO the right things, it’s also just as important to BE the person you need to be. That’s why we will challenge people on their mindset to ensure that there aren’t any anchors that may be slowing us down.
- Abundance – we believe in abundance over scarcity. There is more than enough for everyone.
- Balance – in line with our vision (giving every business owner a business to be proud of and a life worth living), it’s important to us that the business gives us life not take it away
- Compassion – our personal relationships with our clients mean a lot to us. In life, things happen that can affect business. We feel that we support our clients through good times and the “not so good” times
- Dependability – we’re here for you, always
- Enthusiasm – sometimes, you need to get a “spark” or “lift”, especially when you don’t have it at work. Clients always feel energised after a session with us.
- Excellence – we believe that if you do something, do it to the best of your capability
- Fun – people work better when they are having fun and enjoying themselves!
- Gratitude – it’s not happiness that brings us gratitude, it’s gratitude that brings us happiness
- Health – the absolute critical component. Without health, we have nothing
- Honesty – we will always say what needs to be said, when it needs to be said, to who it needs to be said to
- Humility – if we make a mistake, we will be the first to say so. We also don’t profess to know everything, no one does!
- Integrity – we will do what we said we would do, when we said we would do it
- Professionalism – we pride ourselves on this at all times even when we are not in the presence of clients
- Respect – we expect the same respect that we give
The Entrepreneur Escape Plan
Best seller in business consulting
Are you busy or productive?
You know exactly what I am talking about if you are an entrepreneur, don’t you? You probably have a passion for your products and or services, but something went wrong somewhere along the way. Somehow your business turned into a no-fun, almost all work job with a horrible boss, and that boss is you!